Have a high performer that you don’t want to lose? A rising star that you will eventually promote? This is the program for them.
Humessence Coach Julie Johnston, brings you a leadership development program specifically designed to grow and retain your emerging leader.
What is the Game Changers Program?
- Game Changer coaching grows your staff’s personal and professional skills that will further enhance their investment in the company and contribution to a positive culture.
- This 12-week 1-on-1 coaching curriculum is a proven and successful method to inspire and retain your most valuable young talent.
The Discovery, Exploration, and Implementation phases create a well rounded 12-week course with week-to-week 1-on-1 virtual coaching.
- Cultivated content customized for the Game Changer’s specific area of focus will be shared and discussed. Books, articles, and TED Talks will be introduced and used as part of their individualized experience.
- The Game Changers receive a workbook to be used as a resource and learning guide during the 12-week coaching program.
- Once the Game Changer completes the 12-week program, they will become part of a quarterly 1-hour “Game Changers Unite” virtual session, which Julie will host.
- Gathering the Game Changer Alumni in a group setting to discuss various topics and situations, will continue to grow their perspectives and keep them aligned and focused on being a champion and example for the company’s goals, values, and mission.
What's in it for you and your Game Changer?
- Allows employees a safe space to discuss their personal and professional goals, aspirations, and challenges.
- Encourages retention and builds a company culture rooted in the value of personal and professional development.
- A coach & supervisor collaborative approach to developing the Game Changer throughout the program. There will be regular interactions with the game changer’s Manager to maintain alignment and ensure progress.
- Builds a business owner’s perspective for the Game Changer with an expanded view of how the company is run, who the leaders are, and the daily realities of running a business.
Your Program Director
Julie has a proven track record of having a positive and productive impact on emerging leaders. She is excited to partner with Humessence and help people develop the necessary skills and confidence to become effective communicators, motivators, mentors, and ultimately Game Changers for their company.
Game Changers Success Stories
What does a Game Changer candidate look like?
Ben was hired during the pandemic and works remotely. As a result, he has missed out on many face-to-face mentorships that being in-person often brings. Despite being a remote employee, he would like to learn to be more impactful and effective. He is eager to learn how to strengthen his relationships with his team members and also engage with the leadership around him.
Amy is on the verge of being promoted to Manager. She is excited about the opportunity but lacks confidence in her presentation and public speaking. She knows good communication will be an important part of her new role. Hence, she wants to build her confidence and find opportunities to practice and improve her communication skills.
Sima has been at the company for over ten years. She is the Director of her department and has a team of five under her leadership. She has been very comfortable in her role at the firm but is starting to see her colleagues being promoted and surpassing her. She aims to join the Senior Leadership team and is willing to work hard to get there.
Jordan has recently been promoted to a Department Manager role but struggles with having hard conversations with the people they manage. They know they limit their staff’s growth when they avoid discussing mistakes and giving constructive feedback. They want to become a better mentor to their team and seek to establish their authority and leadership, so their staff will come to them for support.
This is Penny’s first job out of grad school, and she is new to the company. She is a dedicated worker eager and motivated to make her mark and a good impression on management. However, being new, she lacks the much-needed perspective and understanding of how the company is run and the importance of the role she was hired to play. Penny needs to gain self-awareness and knowledge as to what her path ahead could look like and how to achieve it.
Reach out for more details
Let’s discuss the future of your Game Changers.
Additional Information About Humessence
For more information please visit our About Us page to learn more about Humessence and our mission. Also, check out our learning library for additional content you can utilize for your own personal and professional development.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Want thoughtfully crafted emails per month to help you grow personally and professionally? How about promos and other perks? Then fill out the form below!